“A Closer Look worked hand in hand with me to perfectly tailor a mystery shopping program that has had a
significant impact on our move-ins during a time of season when we usually have a downward trend. I am
confident the actionable feedback we gained is a major reason we are above 100% budget for the First Quarter!”
--Jeff Clay, V.P. Business Development ... Mountain View Retirement
You've spent time and money to attract your senior residents and earn their trust. In today’s competitive marketplace, that may not be enough. Keeping up with the
ever-changing clinical and social needs of your senior community, and monitoring every aspect of that environment, is a huge undertaking. A Closer Look provides
you, the senior living professional, with valuable, objective assessments of the services you provide. We schedule regular visits by a variety of evaluators to
visit each property. Our professional field force reports on each aspect of their experience, including initial telephone interaction, the interpersonal skills
of staff and the accuracy of information they provide, physical surroundings, as well as those intangible factors that affect your ability to attract new residents
and retain the residents you have.
Our Mystery Shopping Helps You:
- Improve the care and treatment of residents
- Identify marketing, sales and service opportunities
- Show potential residents, current residents, and their loved ones that you're truly interested in their complete satisfaction
- Optimize each resident’s experience
- Reward employees who excel, aiding staff retention
- Identify employees who require coaching or retraining
- Evaluate your competition, so you maintain your edge in the market
Why A Closer Look Should Be Your Mystery Shopping Partner:
- Fully customizable questionnaires that can be updated easily
- A myriad of graphing, trending and analytical tools to aid in tracking your ongoing performance in one or all areas of evaluation; see at a glance how your locations
- Crucial in-depth narrative to provide valuable personal feedback in conjunction with the quantitative data
- More than 15 years experience in providing the highest quality consumer feedback to a variety of industries using a variety of methodologies
- Over 160,000 qualified evaluators who are capable of handling any task
- Personal, responsive service and consulting
Our Suite of Services
Comprehensive Potential Resident Evaluation
Our evaluator calls the location to make an appointment. Details of the call are noted and an appointment is made. The evaluator then visits the designated location
to assess the staff’s service and condition of the facility. The evaluator submits a detail-rich questionnaire (based on your protocol and standards) which is meticulously
edited by our staff before being delivered to your administrators (within 24 hours of the visit). Our evaluations can also include photographs of your facility
to provide visual confirmation of the experience, if you specify you would like us to do so.
Telephone Mystery Shopping
A cost-effective option to ensure that phone protocol and scheduling procedures are followed, this type of mystery shopping is a valuable adjunct to the comprehensive
on-site visit. Depending on state regulations, A Closer Look facilitates the recording of the actual telephone interaction between your staff and the evaluator,
allowing you to see what first impression your facility is making on your prospective and current residents.
A great way to connect with prospective and existing residents is to give them an ultra-accessible means to tell you what they think. A Closer Look offers
residents and their loved ones the opportunity to reveal their true perceptions regarding your community through easy to use online surveys. ACL compiles
the data and makes available a full reporting analysis over time.
A Closer Look can also survey your employees. Completely anonymous, this means of gathering information gives your employees an outlet to make suggestions,
discuss benefits, or offer opinions about their work environment, working conditions, amount of hours, or similar areas of interest. ACL compiles the data
and makes available a full suite of analytical reports.